"Usucapio, ownership due to lengthened possession."
(Dr.) Navin C Naidu, our honorable Judge as our
Chief International Counsel.
Judge (Dr) Navin C Naidu is the Principal Chief of The Commonwealth of Secamtektek (The Cost), North America Indigenous People Community based in Indian Country USA and a Champion of Indigenous people all around the World.
Began practice 1973 in Malaysia and Borneo. Emigrated to USA in 1978 for a long and rewarding professional career as a prosecuting attorney, defense attorney, judge and chief judge for several tribal and non-tribal courts of law in Puerto Rico, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and West Papua de facto governments.
• Swift discovery of core values and principles from relevant facts for application to the rule of law designed for the role of
• Rendering judicial decisions and judgments;
• Authoring constitutions and codes of conduct for indigenous peoples' de facto governments;
• Trial advocacy;
• Authoring law articles for media;
• Teaching law as distinguished professor of law (Switzerland);
• Special economic, legal & political advisor to several de facto governments in matter relating to aphnology, plutology, and
• Holder of Commercial Pilot's License
• Chief Judge for Tribal de facto governments of North America, Australia, Puerto Rico & West Papua
• Distinguished Professor of Law, THOMAS J WIDLAR COLLEGE OF LAW.
"Usucapio, ownership due to lengthened possession"
HIGHEST EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT:
• Doctor of Laws (USA)
We are relaunching...
THE PREVENTIVE LAW
Please contact us directly
your interest -
This will cover :
Unlimited Legal Assistance in Civil Matters
AGREEMENT FOR LEGAL SERVICES
We Are Here To Help
Our Team of 250 Individuals
As advocates of and adherents to de facto jurisdictions and regimes, our Team of 250 individuals comprising lawyers, retired judges, legal scholars, researchers, paralegals and investigators accept all civil and criminal cases emanating from de jure jurisdictions and regimes.
We ask litigants to be fact-specific so that no stone is left unturned. The weightage of the 5W (who, what, when, where, why) principle is most useful and crucial. Our chances of winning are very high when the facts and the written law, coupled with common sense, assume a perfect fit. We therefore expect our clients to be truthful and honest because concealing a material fact can be fatal during litigation.
Our standard fee is USD375.00 an hour for consultation only. This will be credited to your final invoice if you decide to hire our services.
We can be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org